JOHOR BAHRU, May 16 2018 : Ten members of the Johor state executive council (exco) today took their oath of office before the Sultan of Johor Sultan Ibrahim Sultan Iskandar at the Istana Besar Singgahsana Room, this morning.
Also present at the swearing-in ceremony were the Tunku Mahkota of Johor Tunku Ismail Sultan Ibrahim and members of the royal family.
According to a statement posted on the official Facebook page of the Sultan of Johor today, Menteri Besar Datuk Osman Sapian was also at the event.
The ceremony which commenced at 10.30am, began with prayers recited by State Mufti Datuk Mohd Tahrir Kiyai Samsudin.
Last Saturday, Osman was sworn in as the 16th Johor Menteri Besar before Sultan Ibrahim at the Istana Bukit Serene, here.
Following is the Johor exco porfolios :-
- Menteri Besar of Johor Datuk Osman Sapian (also Chairman of Natural Resources, Administrative, Financial, Economic Planning and Development Committee)
- Aminolhuda Hassan (Chairman of Islamic Affairs and Education Committee)
- Dzulkefly Ahmad (Chairman of Housing and Rural Development Committee)
- Tan Hong Pin (Chairman of Local Government, Science and Technology Committee)
- Dr S Ramakrishnan (Chairman of Consumerism, Human Resources and Unity Committee)
- Mazlan Bujang ((Chairman of Works, Infrastructure and Transport Committee)
- Jimmy Puah Wee Tse (Chairman of Investment and Utilities Committee)
- Liow Cai Tung (Chairman of Women and Tourism Development Committee)
- Mohd Khuzzan Abu Bakar (Chairman of the Youth, Sports and Culture Committee)
- Dr Sahruddin Jamal (Chairman of Health, Environment and Agriculture Committee)
- Sheikh Umar Bagharib Ali (Chairman of Entrepreneurship Development, Cooperative and Creative Economy Committee) – Bernama